One of the Seven wonders of world Taj Mahal a Marvelous beauty of Medieval architect & Great Symbol of Love.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||IGI Airport – Delhi|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our representative will receive you from the Airport|
Main Attractions – Monuments, Traditional Markets, Food & Culture etc.
Places to Visit – Old Delhi, Connaught Place, Red Fort, Old Fort, Agra Fort Etc.
Day 1: Arrival
- Upon arrival our representative will ensure a smooth escorted transfer from airport to hotel.
- After smooth check in the guide will take you for a quick sightseeing tour of Delhi visiting the major tourist attractions of Old Delhi, a Rickshaw tour to Chandini Chowk a traditional markets, drive past Red Fort.
- Later you shall visit Raj Ghat, the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi & Old Fort.
- Next morning will visit New Delhi’s monuments like Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch),
- in the afternoon you see famous temples of the city – Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Akshardham Temple.
- Also drive past President’s House, Parliament House & Government Secretariat Buildings. Overnight Delhi.
- Drive from Delhi to Agra (204km / 5hrs) Upon arrival in Agra, check into the hotel. Relax for while.
- Evenings are meant for some local shopping. Feel free to explore the whereabouts of the local market, buying souvenirs and handicrafts. overnight Agra.
First in the Morning will visit the wonder of the world, the beautiful Taj Mahal. This legendary white marble structure was built by another great Mughal ruler, Shah Jahan in commemoration of his love for his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Every day, the Taj receives a huge influx of tourists from all over the globe.
In the latter half of our sightseeing trip, guests would be admiring the majestic Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-Daula’s tomb. Post that return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Drive from Agra to Delhi airport (204 km / 5hrs ) in time for onward departure flight. Flights are usually late at night or wee hours of the next morning. No Hotel in Delhi
Tour & services Ends.