Bir is also an important centre of the Tibetan exile community, the lower half of the village is known as Tibetan Colony. Bir Billing is internationally famous as the base for some of the best paragliding in the world. The take-off point at Billing, 14km up a winding road from Bir and 1000m higher, hosts major competitive flying events most years in October or November (including a round of the Paragliding World Cup in 2015).
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||New Delhi|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you on arrival & arrange a safe transfer to Bir.|
Main Attractions – Mountain, Paragliding, Trekking, Nature Walk, Camping etc.
Places – Bir, Bir Khas, Billing, Palampur etc.
|dates||Sept – Jun|
Day 1: Arrival
Delhi To Bir
- On arrival our Representative will pick you from Airport/Railway Station & arrange a transfer to Bir.
- Delhi – Bir (550 Km)
- Overnight journey by Exclusive vehicle.
Bir – Billing
- Morning arrival Bir and transfer to guest house/hotel for wash and change. Start trek from Bir, trek passing through pahari villages and mountain stream.
- After trekking you reach at Billing, which is paragliding takeoff point at the altitude of 2430 m from sea level. Pitch your dome tents with camping team.
- Bonfire, Dinner and Overnight stay in Dome tents at Billing.
- Morning paragliding session of 15 to 30 min, land at Bir paragliding landing area.
- Walk for 1 km to hotel for breakfast.
- Later leisure time to explore Bir Tibetan colony area, Chokling monastery.
- Dinner & overnight stay at Billing.
Day 4: Return
- After Breakfast Procced towards New Delhi with lots of Memories.
Tour & services Ends.
*We welcome the Customization of your tour.