Char Dham is referred to the four Hindu religious Temples in Uttarakhand State. These are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath.
Nestled in the lap of majestic Himalayas, these four sites are the epicenter of religious activity in north India.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||IGI International Airport – New Delhi/Haridawar|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you & arrange transfer to hotel.|
One can go to Kedarnath by helicopter also
Air Fare from Phata to Kedarnath (Same day return ticket per person) = Rs.5500 + Service tax (not included in package cost)
Note: Air fare charges are approx. any change (increase or decrease) will be charge actual + service tax
CHECK LIST FOR THE TREK (For Yamunotri & Kedarnath trek),
One can also hire Palanquin or pony
- Cotton Shirts/T-Shirts 2. Pants
- Full & Half Sleeve Sweater 4. Light Rain Coat / Umbrella
- Cotton Socks 6. Wind Cheater
- Sneakers 8. Hand Towel
- Suntan Lotion 10. Toilet Kit
- Personal Medication 12. Antiseptic Cream/ Chap Stick
- Water bottle 14. Slippers
|month||May – October|
Day 1: Arrival
- Morning drive to Rishikesh. It is an approx. 250 Kms / 6 hrs. Journey enjoy lunch en-route.
- On arrival at Rishikesh check-in at hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Rishikesh including Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Swarga Ashram, in the evening enjoy the enchanting view of Ganga Aarti.
- Overnight Stay at Rishikesh
- Morning after breakfast drive to Barkot. It is an approx. 180 Kms in 6 hrs. journey.
- En-route visit Kempty fall at Mussoorie. On arrival at Barkot check-in hotel. Overnight stay at Barkot
- Early breakfast drive to Janki Chatti and then trek for Yamunotri. You can cover the trekking distance either by walk or ride horse or on Doli.
- One side distance for the third day is 45 Kms drive and 4.5 Kms trek.
At Yamunotri take a bath in Jamnabai Kund and dip raw rice or potato in Surya Kund, after cooking use it as Prasad.
- Witness the mesmerizing view of Aarti offered to Divya Shila and to main deity Yamunaji.
- Later drive back to Barkot for overnight stay.
- In the morning after breakfast drive to Uttarkashi for night halt by covering distance approx. 80 Kms in 3.5 hrs. Visit Vishwanath temple at Uttarkashi.
- Overnight stay at hotel
- After Early Breakfast drive to Gangotri. which is located at an altitude of 3048 meters and surrounded by snow-capped picturesque Himalayas.
- After Offering prayer at Gangotri temple explore the place.
- Don’t forget to look at submerged Shivling of natural rock. Drive back to Uttarkashi.
- Overnight stay at hotel
- After an early breakfast drive to Guptkashi. It is an approx. 210 Kms in 7 hrs. journey.
- On arrival check in at hotel, overnight stay at hotel.
- In the morning leave for Gaurikund, from this place trek to Kedarnath commences.
- Kedarnath is located at an altitude of 3584 meters from sea level. By cover the distance 45 Kms and 16 Kms via trekking. To cover trekking distance you can hire pony or Doli.
- Kedarnath houses one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. On reaching Kedarnath visit the main temple.
- Overnight stay at Kedarnath
After early morning visit to Kedarnath temple return for Gaurikund (14 Kms trekking distance). And drive for Pipalkoti, covering approx. 158 Kms in five hr.
- After breakfast proceed to Badrinath via Joshimath. Road distance include here is 77 Kms which will covered in 3 hrs.
- On arrival at Badrinath check-in hotel and enjoy the evening Aarti at Badrinath Temple.
- Overnight stay at Badrinath
- Early morning take a holy bath at Tapt Kund (hot water spring) and then go for the Darshan of Badrivishal Brahma kapal for the Pind-dan Shraddh of ancestors.
- Explore the other holy sites at Badrinath like Mana village, Vyas Cave and Bhimkund etc. Thereafter, proceed for Srinagar (7 hrs. journey).
- In the morning after early breakfast drive to Haridwar. It is a 156 Kms, 04 hrs. drive.
- On arrival check-in hotel, Afternoon sightseeing tour of Haridwar including Mansa Devi and Chandi Devi temple, in the evening attend the enchanting view of Ganga Aarti.
- Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 12: Return
After Breakfast drive back to Delhi. at Delhi you will be drop at the airport for onward flight.
Tour & services Ends.