McLeodganj is a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh. It is known as “Little Lhasa” because of its large population of Tibetans & home of the Dalai Lama.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||IGI Airport – New Delhi|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you on arrival|
Main Attractions – Mountain, Snow & Temples etc.
Places – Dharamshala, Mcleodganj & Triund etc.
Requirements: Little experience in trekking essentials.
|material||Cotton, Rain Coat, Snow Gloves, Snow Jackets, Thermal Wears, Torch, Woolen Socks|
Day 1: Arrival
- On arrival our tour manager will pick you from Airport & will arrange safe transfer to Dharamshala.
- Delhi – Dharamshala (580 Km) Overnight journey by AC deluxe Volvo.
- Morning arrival Dharamshala and transfer to hotel.
- In the afternoon proceed to half day city tour visiting – Tibetan Monastery, St. John Church in Wilderness & Bhagsu Nag Temple.
- Evening Preparation for trek and packing for Mcleodganj.
- Overnight stay at hotel/Guest house.
- After Breakfast gear up yourself for Mcleodganj – Triund trek (2975m) – 9kms
- Triund is base camp for trekkers going to Chamba and Bharmour.
- Lush green meadows, closer view of Dhauladhar Mountain, sunset view and panorama of Kangra valley, are the unique sights from this place.
- Overnight stay at Triund Camp.
Note* – There is scarcity of water at Triund so use it economically.
- After Breakfast depart back to Mcleodganj.
- A lovely trek descends down the valley with picturesque scenes of Mcleodganj, Bhagsu and Dharamshala town.
- Dinner and Overnight at Hotel
Day 5: Return
- Return to Delhi by A/C Volvo Bus – Check out from hotel and overnight journey to Delhi by AC deluxe Volvo with memories of A Lifetime Trip.
Tour & services Ends.
*We welcome the Customization of your tour.