Nepal is home of the Mighty Everest. It lies between the high Himalayas & the steamy Indian plains, It is a land of snow peaks and Sherpa’s, yaks and yetis, monasteries and mantras.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you on arrival & arrange a safe transfer to hotel|
Main Attractions – Mountain, Snow, National Park, Temples & Monasteries etc.
Places – Kathmandu & Pokhara etc.
* Ask for Customized tour.
Day 1: Arrival
- Arrival at Kathmandu. Meet/assist and transfer to hotel.
Later afternoon sightseeing tour of ‘Kathmandu City’ once called ‘Kantipur’ or ‘City of Glory’ visiting Kasthamandap, Temple of the living Goddess called ‘Kumari’, Hanuman Dhoka, Kal Bhairab-God of Terror, Taleju Temple and ‘Swayambhunath’, or ‘The Monkey Temple’. This Buddhist stupa is majestically set high upon a hill overlooking the Kathmandu valley.
- Evening Free for leisure.
- Overnight stay in Hotel.
- After breakfast drive to Pokhara.
- Check-in at your hotel, Afternoon at leisure in this beautiful hill resort, dominated by the Annapurna Massif to the North, the Pokhara valley is dotted with lakes.
- Enjoy Beautiful evening at Pokhara.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast. We spend an interesting day exploring the sights and sounds of Pokhara, situated on the shores of beautiful Phewa Lake. Surrounded by snow-capped peaks, perfect views of the Annapurna are often reflected in its tranquil waters.
- Highlights of the day include Mahendra Cave, a visit to a Tibetan refugee camp, and boating on Lake Phewa.
- Also, in the late afternoon we can stroll by the lake, row to an island Hindu shrine, or just relax and wait for the sun to set behind the spectacular Himalayas.
- Overnight at the hotel.
- Early morning, we drive to Sarangkot Hill for sunrise tour Sarangkot is the highest view point for a sunrise and it is just 1592m high. Sarangkot can be reached easily by 45 minutes by a car ride to the top from Pokhara and then 45 minutes hike up to the main view point.
- From Sarangkot, on the northern direction one can see Dhaulagiri in the far west. Annapurna range is visible when the weather is clear on the same side.
- On the southern direction the village overlooks the city of Pokhara and its lake on the north-western outskirts of the city. Paragliding can be done from Sarangkot.
- After sunrise we drive back to hotel for breakfast.
- Later we drive back to Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu and transfer and check in at hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed towards airport for Journey back to home.
Tour & Services ends