Goa’s famous beaches, striking landscape, Equatorial forests, amazing monuments, Churches &
nightlife attracts tourists from all over the world.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||Dabolim Airport / Goa Railway Station|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our representative will receive you from the Airport & arrange your transfer to the hotel.|
Main Attractions – Beach Parties, Kayaking & Trekking etc.
Places to Visit – Old Goa, Anjuna, Palolem, Vasco de Gama & Panji Etc.
* Not valid from 20th Dec to 10th January
|month||Oct – Apr|
Day 1: Arrival
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Our tour manager will make a safe transfer to Industrial visit in Delhi / NCR, later board on train to Goa
- Upon arrival in Goa, drive to the hotel pre-decided for your stay.
- Starting with your excursion, laze on the sandy beaches of Goa. The most popular among them are
- Calangute Beach
- Baga Beach
- Dona Paula Beach
Following a leisurely day on the Goa beaches, it’s tie for you to savor some lip-smacking delicacies. Goa is quite popular for its seafood such as oysters, lobsters, prawns and crabs. They are used for making a variety of curries and pickles.
Next Morning you will explore the magnificent churches of Goa. The main churches that you will visit include
- Church of St. Francis of Assissi
- Chapel of St. Francis Xavier
- Basilica of Bom Jesus
Goa is home to some spectacular temples such as Shri Mahalsa Temple, Shri Ramnath Temple and Shri Saunsthan Goudpadacharya Temple. Goa is a destination where Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated with great enthusiasm.
Morning sightseeing including visits the Portuguese era forts of Goa. One of the major forts in Goa is Aguada Fort. If you are looking forward to something adventurous, head straight to Dona Paula Beach and indulge in water sports such as scuba diving and water skiing.
A large chunk of Goa’s landscape is occupied by a variety of flora and fauna species. There is a total of 6 wildlife sanctuaries in Goa. Here is the list of wildlife sanctuaries you will visit in Goa:
- Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary
- Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary
- Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary
Following the wildlife excursion, visit one of the shacks located alongside the beaches and experience the pulsating nightlife of Goa.
Day 5: Return
- The handicraft industry of Goa makes some of the commendable arts and crafts such as clay, bamboo, sea shell and coconut shell.
- The state is home to several handicraft emporiums. Take a look at the exquisite artifacts of Goa and purchase what you like.
- Late in evening time for onward departure flight / Train. (Flights are usually late at night or wee hours of the next morning)
Tour & services Ends.