‘Yoga Capital of the World’, with full of Yoga Ashrams and meditation classes. A river town attracts spiritual seekers from across the world. In the late ‘60s the Beatles Visited at the ashram of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Rishikesh Became a mecca for Yoga & Mediation lovers.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||Haridwar Railway Station|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you on arrival|
Main Attractions – Mountain, Hills, Temples & River etc.
Places – Haridwar & Rishikesh etc.
Note – We welcome the Customization of your tour.
Day 1: Arrival
Haridwar – Rishikesh
- On arrival pick up from Haridwar railway station then proceed for Haridwar sight-seeing, it includes Mansa Devi Temple, Bharat Mata Mandir & Chandi Devi Temple etc.
- In the evening attend the Famous Ganga Aarti at Harki Paudi after that proceed to Rishikesh.
- At Rishikesh check in the Hotel & Overnight at hotel.
- Rishikesh is the adventure hub, for Rafting, Bungee jumping, Backpacking, Hiking & Trekking etc.
- White water rafting enthusiasts will find be more than content with the quality of rafting experience they will have elsewhere.
- Rishikesh has iconic Ram Jhula & Laxman Jhula (suspension bridges), under which flows the mighty Ganges. It is a holy place and includes temples & Yoga Ashrams like Sivananda Ashram, Swarg Ashram, and Parmarth Niketan etc.
- Later go to hotel, have dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Return
Rishikesh – Haridwar
- After breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Haridwar railway station for onward journey
Tour & services Ends.
*We welcome the Customization of your tour.