Amarnath’s natural stone lingam becomes opalescently encrusted with ice and is believed to wax and wane with the phases of the moon. Seen as symbolising Lord Shiva, it’s in an isolated mountain cave at 3888m, 14km from the nearest road. Taking the pilgrimage to it is a powerful experience.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||Srinagar International Airport|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you on arrival & arrange a safe transfer to Pahalgam|
Main Attractions – Valleys, Snow, lakes, Temples, Trekking etc.
The food will be free in Bhandaras during trekking.
|month||July – September|
Day 1: Arrival
Srinagar Airport – Pahalgam
- Our services start with your arrival at Srinagar airport. Meet & greet and transfer by Car to Pahalgam.
- En-route visit Saffron fields, Anantnag Sulphur Springs. Drive through the green pine forest and along the Lidder River.
- On arrival check in your Tents & relax. Dinner & overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Pahalgam – Chandanwari – Sheshnag
- Leave Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) drive for Chandanwari.
- On arrival to Chandanwari, trek to Sheshnag which is about 13 kms (3576 Mts.). The trial climbs the Pissu Ghati and then climbs gradually to the Sheshnag Lake.
- Sheshnag is one of the windiest places in this valley.
- Dinner and overnight stay in tents at Sheshnag.
Sheshnag – Panjtarni
- Start trek from Sheshnag to Panjtarni (3657 Mts.) walk through Mahagunas Pass (3200 Mts), and then a gradual walk to Panjtarni.
- Steep trail through the Sheshnag stream.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Tents at Panjtarni.
Amarnath Holy Cave
- Further trek Panjtarni to Amarnath cave. Amarnath is only 6 kms away from Panjtarni. Have a dip in the ice-cold water of Amarnath Stream, which flows, outside the cave.
- Inside the cave there is scenery of calm tranquility of white and glistering massive Lingam stand erect symbol of Lord Shiva, Parvathi and Ganesh.
- Trek down to Baltal.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Huts/Tents at Baltal.
Baltal – Srinagar
- Drive back to Srinagar.
- On arrival in Srinagar, transfer to Hotel.
- Day free for relaxation & leisure.
- Dinner & overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 6 : Return
- After breakfast leave for local sightseeing tour to famous Nishat Garden known as ‘Garden Of Pleasure’. Then visit to Shalimar Garden known as ‘Garden of Love’.
- In the evening enjoy the Shikara ride on the dal lake to enjoy the beauty that god has grace this city.
- Transfer to airport & Departure From srinagar.
Tour & Services Ends…