World-renowned Corbett Tiger Reserve was established in 1936 as India’s first national park, and covers 1318 sq. km of wild forests. Greatly revered by local people for killing tigers that preyed on people, Corbett eventually shot more wildlife with his camera than with his gun and became a prominent voice for conservation.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||IGI Airport – New Delhi|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you on arrival & arrange transfer to Hotel.|
Main Attractions – National Park, River, waterfall and Hiking etc..
|dates||Aug – Apr|
- Overnight journey New Delhi to Ramnagar (270 Km) by Exclusive vehicle.
Arrival at Jim Corbett
- Arrival at Jim Corbett National Park.
- Check in to the resort and rest for a while.
- After lunch go for a nature walk and enjoy the beautiful view of dense tiger reserve and The Kosi River.
- Visit to Corbett Falls and Dhangarhi Museum.
- In evening back to the resort, Dinner and overnight stay at resort
Day 3 : Return
- Early morning proceed for Jungle safari, later back to resort and have Breakfast then drive back to Delhi with lots of memories.
Tour & services Ends.
Note – We welcome the Customisation of your tour.