Kasol a quiet and tranquil place is nested in the Himalayas and is much more than a delight for all the bag packers, Kasol is a suburb located on the banks of River Parvati in the peaceful abode of Himachal Pradesh.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||New Delhi|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you on arrival & arrange a safe transfer to Kasol|
Main Attractions – Mountain, Snow & Temples etc.
Places – Manikaran, Kasol, Kullu & Manali etc.
Note – Companies for Industrial visit is subject to prior confirmation.
* Ask for Customized tour.
Day 1: Arrival
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Our tour manager will make a safe transfer to Industrial visit in Delhi / NCR
- after lunch proceed to Manali (525 Km) Overnight journey to Kasol by AC deluxe Coach.
- Arrival at the campsite in Kasol
- Kasol one of the most popular hippie village near Manikaran also Known as Mini Israel.
- Rest for couple of hours.
- After having lunch go for half day excursion to Chalal Village.
- Evening free for leisure in the Lush green and Beautiful surroundings.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Camps (Kasol).
- After having early breakfast, proceed for a day trip to Manali.
- Transfer to Manali; go for local sightseeing, visiting Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple (Old Manali) and Tibetan Monastery.
- After lunch drive back to Kasol
- Bonfire & DJ Night in Kasol Camp
- Dinner and overnight stay in Camp.
Day 4: Return
- After Breakfast trail back towards Manikaran. Visit to Gurudwara Manikaran Sahib.
- 4 hours trek towards Tosh from Manikaran through lush green pine forest.
- Tosh is situated at a height of 7,874ft and leads to the beautiful Pin Parvati Pass.
- Trail back to Manikaran and back to campsite.
- After having dinner, departure from Kasol to Delhi by deluxe bus
Tour & services Ends.
*We welcome the Customization of your tour.