God’s Own country Kerala is blessed with colorful coral reefs and backwaters beckoning adventurous spirits. A slender coastal strip is shaped by its layered landscape: a glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches; a languid network of glistening backwaters; and the spice and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||Cochin International Airport|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our representative will receive you from the airport & arranger your transfer to the hotel.|
This tour covers the famous tourist spots of Kerala like Munnar a glowing pearl of God’s own country ‘. You will fall in love with lush green meadows, stunning backwaters & untouchable beaches of Kerala.
Main Attractions – Beaches, Tea Garden & Biking, Trekking etc.
Places Will Be Covered – Kochin, Munnar, Thekkady & Alleppey.
Note – We welcome the Customization of your tour.
|age||No age bar|
Day 1: Arrival
- Upon arrival you will proceed to Munnar.
- One of the most popular hill stations in Kerala and in southern India with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level.
- On the way visit Adimali (Wholesale place for spices and cardamom), Cheyyappara waterfalls (not active between Feb to May) , Valara waterfalls (not active between Feb to May) , Viewpoint, Pallivasal, Attukal Waterfalls.
- Later Reach Munnar Check in to your hotel Rest and relax Overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast proceed for a full day sightseeing which includes Photo point, Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved.
- Shooting point (Famous point where normally film shooting takes place), Kundale Lake (A super dam where we can go for shikara boating in the dam),
- After lunch in munnar we visit Tea Museum [Monday Holiday] (A place where u can see how they are processing tea),Tea Plantations, Visit Blossom Park, Pothenmedu View Point.
- Later Back to the Hotel Rest and relax Overnight stay at hotel.
- After Breakfast proceed to Thekkady.
- You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Western Ghat to reach this jungle destination.
- Thekkady is well known for one of the world`s most fascinating wild life reserves – Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Kathakali show, Spice plantation visit, elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there.
- Thekkady is considered a heaven for natural spices such as black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon and clove.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
- After breakfast Proceed to Alleppey also known as Venice of the east .
- Board the Houseboat which will sail through the backwaters of Alleppey.
- Houseboat will cruise from 12 noon till sun-set (around 5.30 pm) with one hour stop for serving lunch.
- Morning cruise will be from 8am to 9am. Enjoy the Houseboat Cruise, Lunch -evening tea/coffee snacks-Dinner on board Overnight stay in Houseboat.
Day 5: Return
After Breakfast on Board, check out transfer to Cochin for your own word destination.
Tour & services Ends.
*We welcome the Customization of your tour.