Nepal, home of the Mighty Everest. Lies between high Himalayan Mountains & steamy Indian plains, a Land of snow peaks and Sherpas, yaks and yetis, monasteries and mantras. Nepal has large number of world heritage sites.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||IGI Airport – New Delhi|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport Kathmandu.|
Air Tickets – Delhi – Kathmandu – Delhi.
Main Attractions – Monuments, Landscapes & Temples etc.
Places Will Be Covered – Kathmandu, Pokhara & Jomsom.
Note – We welcome the Customization of your tour.
|duration||4 Nights 5 Days|
|material||Rain Coat, Snow Jackets, Thermal Wears, Woolen Caps, Woolen Socks|
Day 1: Arrival
- Departure from IGI Airport – New Delhi to Kathmandu
- On Arrival transfer to hotel after refreshment drive to Pashupatinath Temple Darshan, back to hotel
- Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu
- After Breakfast proceed to Pokhara on the way visit Manakamana temple.
- After check in the hotel, rest of day at the leisure.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Pokhara
- After breakfast, transfer to Airport fly from Pokhara to Jomsom, arrival at Jomsom transfer to hotel immediately.
- Main Attractions Muktinath temple, George of Gandaki River, Monastery & Kagbeni etc
- Drive back to Jomsom
- Overnight stay at hotel in Jomsom.
- After breakfast , fly back to Pokhara
- Main Attractions are Bindhabasini, Patale Chhango and Devi Fall etc.
- Return to hotel , evening for leisure.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 5: Return
- After breakfast , drive back to Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tour
- Airport transfer and departure
Tour & services Ends.
*We welcome the Customization of your tour.