The Parvati River enters the Beas just above Bhuntar and its ethereally beautiful valley stretches back up to the hot springs at Manikaran and beyond into the 5000m heights of the Great Himalayan Range. The valley has a well-deserved reputation for its charas (hashish), and several villages have been transformed into hippie/backpacker hang-outs, offering cheap accommodation, international food and nonstop music to crowds of international travellers.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||New Delhi|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you on arrival & arrange a safe transfer to Kasol|
Main Attractions – Mountain, Snow, Rivers, Hot springs, Trekking etc.
Places – Manikaran, Kasol, Tosh & Khirganaga etc.
Note – Companies for Industrial visit is subject to prior confirmation.
* Ask for Customized tour.
Day 1: Arrival
- Arrival at New Delhi.
- Safe transfer to kasol
- Overnight journey to Kasol by exclusive vehicle.
- Arrival at the campsite in Kasol
- Kasol one of the most popular hippie village near Manikaran also Known as Mini Israel.
- Rest for couple of hours.
- After having lunch go for half day excursion to Chalal Village.
- Evening free for leisure in the Lush green and Beautiful surroundings.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Camps (Kasol).
- After having breakfast, drive to tosh valley via Manikaran.
- Visit to Gurudwara Manikaran Sahib.
- 4 hours trek towards Tosh Valley.
- On your way up, enjoy the scenic views throughout as you ascend and descend the gradual slopes. Spend your evening at the beautiful and relishing the gift of nature.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at guest house/camps.
- After breakfast prepare yourself for a 15 km trek to Khirganga.
- Take a dip in the mystical hot springs of Khirganga.
- There may also be sounds of Dholak and groups singing to the beats of Nataraj (Lord Shiva) music & trail back to Tosh.
- Enjoy the beautiful bonfire and delicious meals.
- Dinner and overnight stay in guest house/camps.
Day 5: Return
- Have a relaxed morning watching the multi-hued sunrise and laze around under the tall pine trees. Fill your soul with the fresh air and pure sunlight. Later, head back to Kasol and prepare yourself to leave a part of your soul behind.
Tour & services Ends.
*We welcome the Customization of your tour.