Perched high on a forest-covered ridge, Kausani has lovely panoramic views of distant snow-capped peaks, fresh air and a relaxed atmosphere. Mahatma Gandhi found Kausani an inspirational place to write his Bhagavad Gita treatise Anasakti Yoga in 1929, and there is still an ashram devoted to him here.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||IGI Airport – New Delhi|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you on arrival & arrange transfer to Hotel.|
Main Attractions – Mountains, Hill Station, Trekking, Camping and Leisure etc.
|dates||Aug – Apr|
Day 1: Arrival
- On arrival in Ranikhet, check in Hotel.
- Rest for a while, then after breakfast, proceeds to half day city tour.
- Visit to Bhalu dam an ideal place for fishing. And enjoy the natural beauty.
- There are few popular trek trails to bhalu dam, chaubala orchards to holm farms and meghdoot to jhuladevi temple.
- Enjoy golfing at army golf course by paying a normal fee.
Ranikhet – Kausani
- After Breakfast we shall depart for Kausani which is 65 Km away from Ranikhet.
- Kausani overlooks Someshwar Valley from one side and also provides some paranormic views of Trishul.
- Check in hotel, rest for a while and then go for local sightseeing.
- Visit to Anashakti Ashram, Pant Museum, Kausani Tea Estate.
- Enjoy Beautiful evening at Kausani.
- Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
- After breakfast, drive to Kantali a village near Kausani.
- Visit to Rudradhari Waterfall.
- Evening is free for Leisure, do your own activity and enjoy the Scenic beauty with a cup of tea.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Return
- After Breakfast drive back to Delhi with lots of memories.
Tour & services Ends.
Note – We welcome the Customization of your tour.