The Beatles rocked up at the ashram of the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in the late ’60s, Rishikesh has been a magnet for spiritual seekers. Today it styles itself as the Yoga Capital of the World, with masses of ashrams and all kinds of yoga and meditation classes. Most of this action is north of the main town, where the exquisite setting on the fast-flowing Ganges, surrounded by forested hills, is conducive to meditation and mind expansion.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||Rishikesh railway Station|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you on arrival & arrange a safe transfer to Rishikesh.|
Main Attractions – Mountain, River Rafting & Camping etc.
Places – Rishikesh, Shivpuri etc.
Day 1: Arrival
- Meet and Greet on arrival.
- Our representative will receive you from airport/railway station and arrange safe transfer to campsite.
- Adventure activities like 18 Kms River rafting & cliff jumping.
- Evening snacks and Tea.
- Night stay in camps.
Day 2: Return
- Trekking towards waterfall
- Swimming with equipment’s
- Leave Rishikesh with lots of memories in your heart.
Tour & services Ends.
*We welcome the Customization of your tour.