Holy city Varanasi is unique blend of religious and historic places of Hinduism, attracts spiritual seeker from across the globe. One of the most fascinating places on earth.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||IGI Airport – New Delhi|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you on arrival & arrange transfer to Hotel.|
Main Attractions – Monuments, River & Temples etc.
Request for Customized Itinerary –
Visit Varanasi with following cities…
- You can add famous Taj Mahal tour along with Pink city Jaipur
- Add historic tour of Delhi city along with holy places like Mathura-Vrindavan. (Lord Krishna’s Birth Place)
Day 1: Arrival
- Upon arrival transfer to hotel then proceed for Delhi tour.
- It starts with Old Delhi, you shall visit Raj Ghat, the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi, drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk.
- In New Delhi visit the Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch), Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Akshardham Temple.
- Later proceed to Vrindavan, Overnight stay at hotel in Vrindavan.
- After Breakfast proceed to visit sacred places including Banke Bihari Temple, Iskon Temple & Prem Mandir Etc.
- Later proceed to visit Mathura around 10 Km. In the evening attend the Aarti at Lord Krishna’s Birth place Temple.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Mathura
- Drive from Mathura to Agra (240km / 6hrs) enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri, built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and as the Mughal Capital and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water.
- The graceful buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces are a great sight. Drive further 40 km / 1 hour to Agra and check in to hotel.
- Overnight at hotel in Agra
- Before the breakfast you will visit Taj Mahal to explore sun rise after back to the hotel for the breakfast, Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in AD 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains.
- Later, visit the Agra Fort containing the Halls of Public and Private Audience and the place where Shahjahanl, was imprisoned by his own son Aurangzeb. Afternoon is at leisure.
In the Evening transfer to Agra train station to board train to Varanasi, Over Night In The Train.
- On arrival train station our assistance will meet you and transfer you to the hotel.
- After refreshment you will visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Dashashwamedh Ghat, Manikrinaka Ghat of Varanasi.
- Later in the evening you will have boat ride around the Ganges.
- Over Night At Hotel.
- After breakfast Drive to Sarnath,Visit Stupa,
- Sarnath is famous for the first public meeting of Lord Buddha.
- Later back to Varanasi,
- Enjoying Boat ride and Ganga Aarti at Ghat & Over Night Stay At Hotel..
Day 7 : Return
- Day at leisure later in the evening you will be transfer to train station to board train to Delhi
- Over Night At Train.
- upon arrival you will be transfer to the airport for Onward journey
Tour & services Ends.
Note – We welcome the Customization of your tour.