India’s Famous Skiing Resorts are in Shimla, Manali – Himachal, Gulmarg – Kashmir, Auli – Uttarakhand.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||IGI INternational Airport – Delhi|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our representative will receive you from the Airport|
Note You can Book your Fun tour accordingly in Shimla, Manali, Gulmarg and Auli.
Main Attractions – Hills, Snow, Skiing, Food & Culture etc.
Places to Visit – Auli, Gulmarg, Srinagar, Manali & Shimla Etc.
|location||Auli, Gulmarg, Manali, Shimla|
|month||December, February, January|
Day 1: Arrival
- Drive to Shimla. Shimla was the summer capital of British India
One of the most popular hill Resorts of the North. The town is situated at an altitude of 6810 ft.
- Upon arrival check in to the hotel for Overnight stay.
- After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Shimla. Ridge Maidan, Mall Road, and Christ Church, Museum and Viceroy Lodge. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After having breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Kufri.
- Kufri is one of the Beautiful place in Suburdb famous for snow in winter time.
- Later proceed to Chail. It was the summer capital of Maharaja Patiala. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, Enjoy the natural beauty of Chail. Visit Maharaja palace. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast drive to Delhi. On arrival, we transfer you to airport/train station for onward destination..
Tour & services Ends.