Triund is the crown jewel of Dharamshala , situated in the laps of Dhauladhar mountains, it has the perfect view of the Dhauladhar mountains on one side and Kangra valley on the other. Triund is a very popular trekking spot. Triund attracts a lot of tourist every year from India & all over the world.
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||IGI Airport – New Delhi|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you on arrival & arrange a safe transfer to Mcleaodganj.|
Main Attractions – Mountain, Snow & Temples etc.
Places – Dharamshala, Mcleodganj, Triund & Laka Glacier etc.
Requirements: Little experience in trekking essential.
|dates||Mar – Dec|
Day 1: Arrival
- On arrival our tour manager will pick you from Airport & will arrange safe transfer to Mcleodganj.
- Delhi – Mcleodganj(585 Km) Overnight journey by AC deluxe Volvo.
- Morning arrival Mcleodganj and transfer to hotel.
- In the afternoon proceed to half day city tour visiting – Tibetan Monastery, St. John Church in Wilderness & Bhagsu Nag Temple.
- Evening Preparation for trek and packing for Triund.
- Overnight stay at Camp.
- After Breakfast gear up yourself for Triund trek (2975m) – 9kms
- Triund is base camp for trekkers going to Chamba and Bharmour.
- Lush green meadows, closer view of Dhauladhar Mountain, sunset view and panorama of Kangra valley, are the unique sights from this place.
- Overnight stay at Triund Camp.
Note* – There is scarcity of water at Triund so use it economically.
- After Breakfast depart back to Mcleodganj.
- A lovely trek descends down the valley with picturesque scenes of Mcleodganj, Bhagsu and Dharamshala town.
- Dinner and Overnight at Hotel / Guest House.
Day 5: Return
- Return to Delhi by A/C Volvo Bus – Check out from hotel and overnight journey to Delhi by AC deluxe Volvo with memories of A Lifetime Trip.
Tour & services Ends.
*We welcome the Customization of your tour.