One of the most enchanting experience en route Valley of Flowers National park. Walking the Glacier and seeing one of the most enchanting paradise (Valley of Flowers) . Totally worth it for it’s a paradise on Earth!
|ARRIVAL/RETURN LOCATION||IGI Airport, New Delhi|
|ON ARRIVAL||Our Representative will receive you on arrival & arrange transfer to Hotel.|
Main Attractions – High Altitude Mountains, National Park, Trekking & Holy Shrines etc.
Note: We welcome the customization of your tour.
Day 1: Arrival
New Delhi – Haridwar
- Overnight journey from New Delhi to Haridwar (222 km) drive.
- Check in hotel/Lodge and take rest for couple of hours.
Haridwar – Joshimath
- After an early breakfast drive to Govindghat via Joshimath and Devprayag.
- On the way, visit Devprayag where Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers meet. From here the holy river Ganges started.
- Arrival at Joshimath by the evening and check into the hotel.
- Get a sound sleep for tomorrow’s trek to Ghangharia.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Joshimath.
Joshimath – Ghangaria
- After an early breakfast, we drive to Govindghat and start our trek.
- From Govindghat, there is a gradual ascent along a well maintained pilgrim trail to Ghangaria.
- Upon arrival at Ghangaria check into Camp.
- Enjoy the view of most picturesque helipad & explore the surroundings in the evening.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Guest House.
Ghangaria – Valley of Flower
- After breakfast trek to Valley Of Flowers (3858 m) from Ghangaria.
- An impressive array of rare wildflowers like Marsh marigold, Asters, Lilium, Inula and Braham kamal, mostly of medicinal use.
- The valley is 10 kms long, 2 kms wide, and is divided by The Pushpawati stream, into which several tiny streams and waterfalls merge.
- After enjoying the beauty of valley trek back to Ghangaria. Dinner & overnight stay at the Guest House / Hotel.
Ghangaria – Govindghat
- After breakfast trek down to Govindghat.
- Drive to Joshimath.
- Dinner & overnight stay in the hotel
Day 6 : Return
- We drive from Govindghat or Joshimath to Haridwar and reach Haridwar by late evening around 06 pm. and end of a memorable journey.
Tour & Services Ends…
*We welcome the Customization of your tour.